Ok, so I’m an engineer. See if you know the answers to the following. I’ll post the answers in a couple of days.
1. What planet is the only planet that rotates clockwise?
2. Approximately how many bricks were used to build the Empire State Building?
3. What is the brightest man-made place that can be seen from space?
4. Which dam holds the largest volume of water?
5. Isotopes of the same element all have the same..?
6. Which tunnel is the longest?
7. How long would it take for someone on Earth to realize the sun had stopped shining?
8. What is the correct composition of gases in the atmosphere?
9. What make of car broke the record for driving the equivalent of 4 times around the world non stop?
10. Approximately what percentage of worldwide oil reserves does the Middle East have?
11. If you traveled at a constant speed of 30 miles per hour, how many days would it take you to reach the center of the earth from the equator?
12. What is the maximum power you could achieve from a wind turbine that has a blade radius of 7 meters in a wind velocity of 5 m/s?
:Update: The engineering quiz answers are here.