There are too many topics to blog about so I got the “deer in the headlights” frozen stare going and didn’t blog about any of them. Work has been busy, sun was in my eyes, blah blah blah. Here’s stuff in the news that’s irritating today:
- Houston Police assures illegal immigrants that they don’t have to worry about being deported.
- Iran, after saying the United Nations is a bunch of hooey for considering sanctions against Iran for violating a nuclear weapons treaty, now goes crying to the United Nations saying the United States is being mean. Does it bother anybody that Iran is planning on wiping Israel off the map?
- Illegal immigrants are planning on taking over southwest United States. The mainstream media shows only the pleasant pictures of illegal immigrants.
- Texas, flush with $10 billion of too much tax collected, is busy trying to raise more taxes. Even if it violates the Texas constitutional ban on business income taxes.
- United States senators are considering taxing oil companies and giving away checks to pay for gas. It doesn’t seem to occur to them that if they tax the oil companies $1 per gallon, gas prices will go up $1 a gallon. The government will keep 90 cents of that and give everybody a dime to pay for gas. A lose-lose plan for everybody, unless you collect dimes.
What news is irritating you today?