Sure, it does all the thing you’d want from a pair of earphones. For instance, you can stick it in your ear.
I was looking for a nice pair of earphones for my mp3 player. I found these Shure Sound-Isolating Earphones at Best Buy:
- In-ear design with personal fit kit that includes 1 pair of disposable foam ear sleeves, 1 pair of triple-flange sleeves, 3 pair of flex sleeves and 3 pair of ultrasoft flex sleeves (small, medium, large) for a custom fit; compatible with custom molds
- Sound-isolating design naturally blocks background noise, allowing you to listen to music at lower volumes in loud environments
- Dual live performance drivers with in-line crossover for faithful reproduction of precision highs, natural midrange and full-bodied bass
- Volume level control allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, such as airplane armrests
- Memory-Fit earphone cables pass behind the ear and retain their shape around the ear, allowing for a more convenient, comfortable and secure fit
- Lightweight design, weighs only 1.1 oz.
- Sensitivity: 122dB SPL/mW @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 110 ohms @ 1kHz
- Includes a stylish, compact carrying case for a tangle-free solution to store earphones
For $499, I would hope they’d also mow your lawn and make you taller, too. I had no idea they made something this expensive you could stick in your ear.