Dang dogs. I’m pretty sure Patch jumped up on the furniture tonight and got my wife’s thyroid medicine off the end table. When I got home after exercise, it was Bella that was happily chewing on the child-proof (but not dog-proof) plastic bottle.
ASPCA poison control had a nearly incomprehensible technical paper on thyroid overdose. Basically, except for possible vomiting and diarrhea, the dogs should be fine. Dogs don’t absorb thyroid medicine well.
After I’m sure they’re ok, I’m going to kill them. Bad dogs.