Image via Wikipedia The Ninth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. The Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the… Continue reading
Solomon, in the book of Ecclesiastes, said, “I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.”
If you’re not living for the glory of God, then what you’re doing is meaningless, no matter what it is. Living for God gives life meaning, and enjoying a “chasing after the wind” is a gift from God. I’m doing what I can to enjoy this gift daily.
Got questions? I’m not surprised. If you have any questions about Chasing the Wind, you can email me at email@example.com.
- His Hour Has ComeI. Introduction Even though we’re still in the book of John, something is different. Jesus has demonstrated seven major miracles, each one demonstrating Jesus is the true Messiah. But He has completed His miracles, and now he will elaborate on His death and what it means for gentiles. But before we go there, I […]
- He Knows His OwnOur Shepherd knows His sheep. Do you know Him? Listen for His voice. #Jesus #Shepherd #BibleStudy #Sunday
- Bread of LifeI. Introduction Who does Jesus say He is? The book of John describes Jesus beautifully, beginning with verse 1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” But I want to skip to verses 9-13 because it gives a nice introduction to our lesson today. […]
- But Whoever DrinksThe source of all forgiveness and hope is found in the living water offered to all through our Lord Christ Jesus. #biblestudy #LivingWater #Hope #Jesus
- Where Do We Find Hope?Today is our conclusion of our study of minor prophets. First Amos, then Jonah and Hosea, and now Micah. That is four by my count, but there are a total of 12 minor prophets. No doubt we will return to Joel, Obadiah, Habakkuk and the others, but next week we open the New Testament book […]
You must be logged in to post a comment.