Wrath of God
I. Introduction Good morning, everyone. Our lesson for this week is from Exodus 7, but I sort of felt the lesson this week should be on Exodus 14 where Moses parts the Red Sea. Or maybe Genesis 7 about Noah and the Great Flood. Or maybe we’re all worn out from talking about floodwaters. The… Continue reading
Michael, a sinner saved by grace, sharing what the good Lord has shared with me.
Solomon, in the book of Ecclesiastes, said, “I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.”
If you’re not living for the glory of God, then what you’re doing is meaningless, no matter what it is. Living for God gives life meaning, and enjoying a “chasing after the wind” is a gift from God. I’m doing what I can to enjoy this gift daily.
Got questions? I’m not surprised. If you have any questions about Chasing the Wind, you can email me at email@example.com.
- It Is FinishedThe price Jesus paid for us, sinners in a broken world, was immense. It is available to all today. Accept the forgiveness so freely given. You don’t have to do anything else to be a Christian. Tetelstai, It Is Finished. #Jesus #biblestudy #love
- Jesus PraysJesus prays to the Father – for Himself, for His disciples, for future believes. He prays for you, too. Will you answer? #Jesus #hope #believe #pray #biblestudy
- I Am the True VineI. Introduction Jesus made 7 “I am” statement in the book of John. Do you remember what they were? This Passover week, we are at the 7th and final “I AM” statement. During the first 6, Jesus gave these “I AM” statements to explain His relationship with the Father, and His relationship with us. […]
- His Hour Has ComeI. Introduction Even though we’re still in the book of John, something is different. Jesus has demonstrated seven major miracles, each one demonstrating Jesus is the true Messiah. But He has completed His miracles, and now he will elaborate on His death and what it means for gentiles. But before we go there, I […]
- He Knows His OwnOur Shepherd knows His sheep. Do you know Him? Listen for His voice. #Jesus #Shepherd #BibleStudy #Sunday
You must be logged in to post a comment.