I haven’t done this in a while – what brings people to Chasing the Wind? Here’s a list of searches people use. By the way, this list is always up to date in my sidebar, down near the bottom where it says “Referral Links.” Some days, that the most fun part of blogging. 😛
- Democrats vs. Republicans. Ha! Number one search on CNN for this term. 🙂
- dale jr girlfriend courtney. Number 1 on the hit list, Chasing the Wind is *the* authority on this subject, except for the wee problem that I don’t know nuthin’ about no NASCAR.
- stephen p courtney. Huh. My brother and a coworker together. Who’d have thunk?
- tony stewart girlfriend raquel. Number 1 hit for this, too. Who is Tony Stewart?
- chasing the wind. Yes, even if you search on the German Google site you can find Chasing the Wind. 🙂
- kitten cannon. I’m pretty far down the list for this search. Perhaps if I posted about “kitten catapults” or something.
- department of foreign affairs of phillipine . Wow, number 5 hit for this search. That was a looong time ago when I posted that.
- kitty cannon blog. Go, kitties!
- bill gates faith christ 2005 Er, I wasn’t aware Bill Gates had a Christian faith.
- magic eight ball responses. 3rd on Yahoo search for phrases like “Try again later. Get same result.”
- serenity wash kill. *Sniff* I can’t talk about it.
- kasey kahne girlfriend. Who? I say, who? I don’t know nuthin’ about Nascar. Nuthin’.
- tornado dreams. #27 for this term, and I never even posted about tornado dreams. Uptown Girl did in a comment.
- john daker. One of the most exhilarating talent shows you’ll ever see. 😛
- ear clog airplane. But of course I’m considered a top authority on this subject.
- odd websites. Kewl #1 hit for Odd Websites. I’m honored. 🙂
- bug squishing. This doesn’t go with that ear clog thing, does it?
- frosted flakes t-shirt. Number 3 for this? That’s Grrrreat!
- trains stuttgart heidelberg. Somebody is lost and looking for a train schedule.
- when does the equinox occur. I give up. When? Since I’m the number 1 hit for this in the U.K., I oughta know.
- neighbor stealing my cable. Sorry to hear that, dude. Use this opportunity to tell him about God’s law. One of the commandments says he’s not supposed to do that.
- online stress relief piggy. I’m sorry; what?
- army jag class. Something to do with my son, I suppose. AMM, what’s all this?
- prince of tides book review. Eww. Bad movie, celebrating bad morals. Yuck.
There ya go. I’d be happier if people came here looking for information about the Christian faith, but either a) there are too many sites like that, or b) nobody searches for faith that way. Still, maybe Chasing the Wind will become the number 1 evangelistic blog for Dale Earnhardt fans with clogged ears. Now we’re talking. 🙂