Links for today, from heavy to light. If you just want the goofy stuff, start from the bottom and work your way up. 😛
- David Limbaugh says conservatives are tired of judicial activism and it’s time to invoke the “nuclear option.”
- Tom Delay agrees that judges are out of control.
- Lawsuits challenging Florida’s ban on same-sex marriage were dismissed.
- Secularists are protesting the lowering of flags to half staff in honor of Pope John Paul II.
- The Wesley Blog notices the trend away from the very necessary “born-again” conversion.
- Mae Magouirk of LaGrange, Georgia, is being staved to death, in spite of a living will that says Mae wants food and water. (via PoliPundit)
- The Cookie Monster goes on a health-kick, goes on a health-kick, preferring eggplant over cookies.
- Make Your Own SuperHero (via Pamibe)
There. Now my brain is full.